Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
As A Technical Account Manager at Spotinst you will be a major focal point for our costumers and have full ownership of all sales lifecycle from lead to growth, lead client’s integration with our platform, including Demo, PoC, and full implementations
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Manage pre-sale/post-sale lifecycle from new leads to client growth
- Play a key part for all Spotinst's clients, have full leadership throughout building and migrating cloud applications, software, and services on the Spotinst platform
- Evangelize and educate customers and partners on the value proposition of Spotinst and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed to scale for successful deployment.
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations
- Work closely with Customer Success, R&D, and Product teams
- Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by demonstrating a vast knowledge of various technologies (such as Containers, Big Data, NoSQL), in order to supply solutions for our clients
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or pre-sale roles in SaaS companies - MUST
- Excellent English oral & written and general communication skills
- Strong commitment and high motivation to fulfil all clients' needs, both business and technical perspective
- Excellent presentational and customer facing skills
- Familiar with AWS environment, services and cloud computing concepts (Azure and GCP services- advantage)
- Familiarity with new technologies: Containers, Big Data, Serverless
- Experience with Salesforce