Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
BackEnd Team Lead
About The Position
**Spotinst is looking for an experienced Backend Team lead!**
Spotinst automates multi-cloud workloads to improve performance, reduce complexity and lower compute infrastructure costs.
Spotinst’s BackEnd Team Lead will manage and mentor a team of highly talented and independent Java developers in a rapidly changing, zero-downtime environment where code is deployed multiple times a day. You will have full responsibility for developing features end-to-end while planning the team's iterations in an Agile environment including development, testing, and deployment.
- Lead a team of BackEnd developers working on Projects delivery
- Provide technical leadership in the form of mentoring and knowledge sharing with team members
- Conduct code reviews and participate in on-going production support
- Manage the delivery of the project releases in multiple environments
- Hands-on work in design, creation, testing, and maintenance of API-based and database-driven web applications
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader ; managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- At least 3 years of Hands-On experience building complex server-side systems in Java
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering from one of the leading academic institutes (or MAMRAM/8200)
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers