Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, hip & fast-growing startup that constantly seeking for sharp developers!
Spotinst develops cutting-edge technology in the cloud computing market.
Our product is technology and our clients are technological teams. This means that you, as a developer, will work with the most innovative technologies in the market, you will gain customer facing experience and you will have to develop your product thinking.
There are many companies out there, very few with R&D teams that operate like ours. Come and see for yourself!
As our Linux Expert you will participate in our new, multi-cloud serverless product discussions, influence the roadmap and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen!
- Implement secure frameworks, libraries, and services
- Review designs, architectures, and implementations
- Act as a security subject matter expert and evangelist to Docker contributors
- Design usable secure solutions
- Excellent familiarity with Linux
- Ability to explore containers technological landscape
- Experience with Docker containers
- 4+ years in a development role
- 3+ years experience with micro-container based architecture (Docker)
- Experience with C++/golang
- Familiarity with some (not necessarily all) topics such as:
- Cryptographic Design and Implementation
Kernel Exploitation and Remediation
Micro Service Architectures
Widely used crypto protocols (TLS, GPG, SSH)
Linux Containerization (namespaces, cgroups, capabilities)
Authentication and Authorization
Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in security protocols, design, and threat landscape
- Operational experience with container orchestration: SwarmKit, Mesos, Kubernetes
- Experience with a Cloud-based environment
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous