Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
**Spotinst is looking for a NOC Manager**
Spotinst automates multi-cloud workloads to improve performance, reduce complexity and lower compute infrastructure costs.
Spotinst’s NOC Manager will be an integral part of our Customer Success department and will collaborate with our R&D and Technical Support teams. As a NOC Team Lead at Spotinst, you will establish, implement and constantly improve the team's processes and work methodologies. This role requires solving complex technical issues, Data analysis, and full ownership of Spotinst’s internal product.
- Manage the entire NOC Engineers team - hiring, training, and tutoring
- Accountable for monitoring our internal infrastructure and our customer’s environments
- Participate in defining and implementing automation processes
- Optimize data and ‘knowledge transfer’ processes in the team and cross-department by both daily meetings, weekly meeting, and professional documentation.
- Investigate characterize of bugs and collaborate with the CS/R&D departments
- Experience in SQL
- High level English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- At least 1-year experience as a QA/NOC/Monitoring/Support Team Leader
- 24/7 availability
- Familiarity with Google Big-Query - A PLUS
- Previous experience in the Cloud industry/SaaS companies - Advantage
- Previous experience in Java/Python - Advantage