Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Design Team Lead
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, ahead of the curve and talented designer to build and lead our design team comprised of both product designers and marketing designers, A highly creative self-starter who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and its details.
This is a key position in a fast-paced, growing and successful company. You will not only use your love of pixels to create beautiful designs, but you will also help us push forward our product, brand and marketing vision.
You will be a perfectionist who is enthusiastic about design, experience, technical aspects, marketing, and about being a part of an amazing group of people in a dynamic startup environment.
- Work closely with the CEO, Product and R&D to build meaningful experiences.
- Build a dynamic, creative environment in which you can create while also motivating and mentoring your team members.
- Lead the creation of engaging visual identities for our audience and market.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts and features, from wireframes to fully designed compositions.
- Proven ability to quantify design pipelines and build production schedules.
- Lead and own, mutually with the marketing team, the creative concepts and flow that will support our growth and sales efforts in various global markets.
- Excellent communication skills. Effectively articulate user experience design issues and solutions.
- Autonomously work, multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, designing SaaS systems and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- A passion for solving problems in unusual and innovative ways
- Proficiency with both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Experience working in an agile environment,
- Business understanding. Comfortable with business goals, numbers, data, and KPIs.
- Very high-level verbal and written English.
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication from Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT or Wizo.