Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with its headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionising the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join our Design Team and play a key role in empower our organization’s brand.
As a Marketing Designer you will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of strategic integrated marketing communication plans, including the department’s marketing service deliverables and the continuous development and maintenance of the organization’s brands and reputation.
- Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create illustrations and infographics
- Design web graphics and banners to highlight new products, new features etc
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Design targeted marketing emails
- Create print displays, ads, and packaging
- Design blog imagery and graphics
- Design Facebook, Linkedin and other social ads to help push the brand forward
- 1-2 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- A link to your portfolio featuring examples of digital and print work - MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication (HIT, Shenkar, Bezalel, Wizo)
- Keen attention to details, especially for color matching and typesetting
- A solid creative portfolio that features illustration, infographics, and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Outgoing, professional, and eager to take on responsibility
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines