Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Experienced Java Developer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Our Experienced Java Developer will have full ownership and responsibility to design, creation, testing, and maintenance of API-based and database-driven web applications that will both drive our software engineering efforts and provide crucial control and reporting tools for our customers.
- Develop technologies for multi-cloud environment, dealing with Kubernetes, ECS, Nomad, Rancher etc.
- Interact closely with Spotinst's customers
- Design sophisticated algorithms to right-size and optimize multi-cloud infrastructure deployments
- Research and design new product features and components
- Own new and existing features, including design and implementation
- Work on various cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure and more
- Engage frequently with Product, Customer Success and Sales teams
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes
- At least 3 years experience in Java programming
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Ability to work independently and lead others if required
- Ability to easily and rapidly learn and applies new technologies easily
- Team player