Help us build the next big ideas in today’s cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, hip & fast-growing startup that constantly seeking for sharp developers!
Spotinst develops cutting-edge technology in the cloud computing market.
Our product is technology and our clients are technological teams. This means that you, as a developer, will work with the most innovative technologies in the market, you will gain customer facing experience and you will have to develop your product thinking.
There are many companies out there, very few with R&D teams that operate like ours. Come and see for yourself!
Our Back-End Developer will be responsible for design, creation, testing, and maintenance of API-based and database-driven web applications that will both drive our software engineering efforts and provide crucial control and reporting tools for our customers.
- Research and design new product features and components.
- Own new and existing features, including design and implementation.
- Work with different Product, QA, and Tech Pubs teams on requirements, tests and documentation.
- Object oriented development experience in Java
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures).
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Engine – advantage
- Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM – advantage
- Sharp thinker, quick learner & self-starter!
- Ability to easily and rapidly learn and applies new technologies easily .
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and lead others if required.
- Highly motivated to succeed.
BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes (or MAMRAM/8200).