Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - we are a young, fast-growing startup!
We are looking for an outstanding ambitious Bookkeeper to grow with us.
Our ideal candidate must have a "can do" approach, high intelligence, excellent organizational skills, as well as assertiveness, independence and desire working in a rapidly changing environment.
There are many companies out there, very few operate like Spotinst - come see for yourself!
- Posting proper and accurate transactions across the company ledger accounts on daily basis
- Reconcile accounts on daily basis across all ledger (banks, credit cards, customers, suppliers, authorities, payroll, etc.)
- Managing the vendor payment cycles including interaction with the Company's banks
- Preparing monthly financial reporting package (Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow), including relevant working papers
- Reporting periodic tax reports to the relevant authorities
- Taking active role in audit works
- Responsible for billing and collection process including interaction with customers
- Ensuring proper Chart of Accounts that matches across the group
- Preparing travel reports and employee reimbursements
- At least type 2 bookkeeper - Must
- Relevant bookkeeping training
- Experience with Priority software - Must
- Excellent English - Mainly written
- A strong sense of urgency, accountability and end-to-end ownership
- Exceptional organizational skills, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- 2 years of experience from High-Tech startups - Advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills