Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud-computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud-computing.
Our Product Manager will have full ownership on Spotinst's products during it's whole life-cycle, and will lead strategic clients and development projects as well as cross-company processes.
- Create detailed product requirements of new features, API's and capabilities
- Determines customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Conducts market research to determine competition and create updates products
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Determines pricing and positioning strategies
- Maps and defines the development teams regarding next features and product capabilities
- Drills-down product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with R&D, Technical writing, UI design, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams
- At least 2 years of experience with at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software development or DevOps Engineering etc.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationships abilities
- 1-3 years of experience working in Product time
- Experience in startup companies and/or SaaS companies