Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills to become a key member of both our Sales and r&d teams!
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
- Lead sales Demos, use case research and technical content - blogs, webinars etc.
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations
- Architectural understanding of modern apps such as Micro-services, Big Data & Cloud Providers offerings
- Translate customer needs to feature requests (bridge the gap between Sales and R&D)
- Researching and evaluating emerging and existing technologies in order to develop vision and strategy
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with at least one Container orchestration platform (Such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Rancher)
- Scripting skills, Bash and Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)