Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
Spotinst Solution Architect is a key member of both our Sales and R&D teams.
SA’s help customers successfully integrate and run our technology and apply what we learn from that work to the product roadmap. In this position, you are involved with customers throughout our relationship with them e.g Sales Demos, use case research and writing blogs.
Sounds interesting? Join our journey to success!
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Deep architectural understanding of modern apps such as Microservices, Big Data & Cloud Providers offerings.
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure as well as providing the engineering team with necessary tools and guidance to be productive.
- Translate customer needs to feature requests (bridge the gap between Sales and R&D)
- Recommend and drive new projects, improving our infrastructure and tools.
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance.
- Optimizing infrastructure costs.
- Experience with AWS. Azure and GCP - Advantage
- Experienced Linux system administrator. DevOps - Big Advantage.
- Familiarity with new technologies: Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Experience with at least 1 Container orchestration platform (Such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Rancher)
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools.
- Advanced scripting skills, Bash and Ruby/Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills