Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Spotinst, you'll lead the company's paid channel strategy and demand generation efforts. You'll work with the sales and marketing teams to determine the best possible acquisition channels for high-quality leads, drive up conversion rates, and strengthen the Spotinst's brand. Beyond owning the day-to-day management of paid channels such as AdWords, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, you'll influence the overall marketing strategy and constantly be on the lookout for new promotion channels.
If you're excited about trying out new campaigns and targeting methods, you obsess over analytics, open rates, and conversions, and you're always looking for a challenge, you belong with us!
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, SEM, email and display advertising
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Manage performance marketing & PPC campaigns
- Develop new online strategies to meet and beat KPI targets.
- Constantly analyze and optimize digital channels to maximize ROI of PPC campaigns
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Day-to-day campaign management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and AdWords campaigns
- Provide data-driven reports on campaign progress
- 2+ Years Experience designing and managing PPC campaigns
- Strong knowledge of AdWords and conversion tracking
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other relevant digital marketing tools such as Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation etc.
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proven track record of creating high-converting campaigns
- Native English - a plus
- Experience with HubSpot - a plus
- Experience with Salesforce - a plus