Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Customer Success Architect
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud-computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud-computing.
A Customer Success Architect is an all-round player, who is responsible for solving complex issues, providing resolutions for CS engineers and customers, and bridging the gaps between Spotinst’s departments (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Product).
We are looking for someone with a great passion for both technology and customer engagements to join our customer success team and lead the design and implementation of customer solutions.
The ideal candidate is a Developer\DevOps Engineer that is willing to shift his\her career to working with customers, solving complex issues and working in a fast-paced environment which strives for excellence.
- Lead customer training and on-boarding sessions
- Deliver presentations\webinars on Cloud technology and Spotinst’s products
- Coordinate feature roll-out together with Product and R&D teams
- Own technical content - Blogs, best practices, external documentation
- Translate customer needs to Feature requests (bridge the gap between R&D, Product, and Sales)
- Researching and evaluating emerging and existing technologies in order to develop vision and strategy
- Represent Spotinst in conferences and summits to acquire new customers
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on Spotinst’s products and services
- Bs.c Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technological experience
- Familiarity with SQL\NoSQL Databases
- Business proficiency in English - Must
- Excellent technical writing
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Highly technical and analytical
- Self starter who doesn’t require day to day management
- Able to educate himself\herself to a professional\expert level
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Experience working as a Developer\DevOPS - Major advantage
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS\GCP\Azure)
- Scripting experience - Bash\Python