Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
SDR Team Lead
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Business Development Representative Leader to help us build out and execute a strategy for acquiring new customers through targeted, qualified Opportunity generation. This person should have a passion and experience in engaging prospective customers through phone, Linkedin and email campaigns, and ultimately increasing company revenues by providing value to prospects and qualified opportunities to Account Executive teams.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work with sales management to design, and build a scalable, repeatable, Business Development process, focused on increased lead and opportunity generation.
- Hybrid-role focused on both individual contribution against Opportunity generation targets, as well as strategic program design.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and growth of BDR team.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly targets, as well as maintaining accurate documentation of pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and channel teams on integrated campaign follow up and execution.
- Present the company’s value propositions and offerings to prospects and new clients.
- Be proficient in validating & identifying key individuals within a client’s organization.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Development, and/or BD Management roles in cloud or SaaS technologies
- Skilled in prospecting strategy and execution, including initiation and deal qualification
- Experience with Salesforce.com, as well as business development solutions like Yesware, Zoom Info, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-driven, client-focused organization