Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Technical Account Manager - San Francisco
About The Position
Are you passionate about cloud technologies and sales? This one's for you!
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Provide technical leadership and success in building and migrating cloud applications, software, and services on the Spotinst platform.
- Evangelize and educate customers and partners on the value proposition of Spotinst and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed to scale for successful deployment.
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Familiar with modern apps such as Containers, Web Services, Big Data, Serverless.
- Work closely with Customer Success, R&D, and Product teams.
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from sales and technical point of view as well as managing customer's growth.
- Lead client’s integration with our platform, including Demo, PoC, and full implementations.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by demonstrating a vast knowledge of various technologies (such as Containers, Big Data, NoSQL), in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Strong pre/post-sale capabilities
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Familiar with AWS (Azure and GCP services advantage)
- Familiarity with new technologies: Containers, Big Data, Serverless
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals - Advantage