Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Are you passionate about cloud technologies and sales? This one's for you!
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Provide technical leadership and success in building and migrating cloud applications, software, and services on the Spotinst platform.
- Evangelize and educate customers and partners on the value proposition of Spotinst and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed to scale for successful deployment.
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Familiar with modern apps such as Containers, Web Services, Big Data, Serverless.
- Work closely with Customer Success, R&D, and Product teams.
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from sales and technical point of view as well as managing customer's growth.
- Lead client’s integration with our platform, including Demo, PoC, and full implementations.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by demonstrating a vast knowledge of various technologies (such as Containers, Big Data, NoSQL), in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Strong pre/post-sale capabilities
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Familiar with AWS (Azure and GCP services advantage)
- Familiarity with new technologies: Containers, Big Data, Serverless
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals - Advantage