Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Would you like to help customers implement efficient cloud solutions and solve technical problems? Do you enjoy helping groups understand cloud infrastructure architectures and integration approaches? if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
The Pre-Sale Engineer enables our customers to successfully integrate Spotinst services whilst taking what our customers do to influence our roadmap, its all about our Customers!
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of integrated cloud solutions in support of pre-sales activities
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Spotinst products, Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, Cloud formation etc
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with at least one Container orchestration platform (Such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Rancher)
- Scripting skills, Bash and Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)