Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Support Engineer - San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
Spotinst is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team and his is your chance to enter the fascinating world of Cloud Computing!
Hundreds of clients are using our system on a daily basis.
Our Technical Support Engineer will be their first line of support and responsible for:
- Actively monitoring the system
- Online interaction with global customers
- Proactively anticipating and resolving incidents
- Explain to customers how to better use the system, understand application architectures and software integration approaches
- Provide Tier-1&2 support by mail and online chat: troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems
- Work closely with Customer Success, R&d and Sales teams
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a passion for educating, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse array of large customers. The ability to evaluate a customer’s IT landscape, connect technology with measurable business value as well as think strategically about business, products and technical challenges is critical for a Technical Support Engineer.
- Bs.c Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent science degree
- Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communications in English
- Great customer interfacing skills
- Previous experience as a NOC/QA/Support - Advantage
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals - Advantage