Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Technical Support Team Leader
About The Position
Spotinst is looking for a passionate problem solver with excellent communication skills to lead our SF support engineers including hands-on work.
The right candidate will have a technical hands-on experience in technical support or QA, deep understanding of infrastructure & application architectures along with managerial experience and the ability to lead a team in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
If you are passionate about problem-solving, leadership and cutting-edge technologies, you belong with us!
What you’ll be doing:
Hiring and Training Staff
Recruit, interview and hire candidates. get new team members up to speed on duties and expectations.
Maintain and collaborate knowledge using Internal Wiki and StackOverflow
Handling Daily Operations
Step in and constantly mentor team members, offer advice and authorize a special adjustment.
“We operate at all levels, stay connected to the details, audit frequently, and are skeptical when metrics and anecdote differ. No task is beneath us.”
Make sure correct procedures are followed and routinely give directions on what to do and how to improve.
Oversee escalated production issues and monitor progress.
Analyze user processes and produce data and process flow diagrams as well as reports and recommendations for improvements
Manage and coordinate the SF support engineering team and serve as a focal point for other departments within the company.
Manage users and permissions in our US offices
Monitor how both groups and individual employees are performing.
Think and implement ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
Generate SLA & KPI reports, improve technical support quality.
Constantly debrief satisfaction issues as well as SLA breaches.
- 2 years team leading experience- MUST
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer/Automation Engineer/QA Architect
- Experience working with Enterprise level organizations (Fortune 500)
- Deep understanding of infrastructure & application architectures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in SaaS - a plus
- Experience from the Cloud Computing industry- a plus