Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Director of Marketing - San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing. Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
For our in San Francisco site, we are looking for a Director of Marketing who will lead and implement our Marketing, handling both operational & online aspects of our brand. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues.
Our Director of Marketing should have a solid understanding our ecosystem, identify customers and their current and future needs and monitor the competition.
We are constantly looking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the Spotinst's business activities
- Coordinate activities/materials across numerous sales channels to drive lead generation
- Building and executing social media strategy through market analysis
- Determine and establish Spotinst's presence at conventions, meetups, etc
- Grow the business through strategic marketing initiatives including partnerships, affiliates, and performance marketing campaigns
- Dealing with Marketing operations towards, during and after relevant conventions and summits.
- Develop brand awareness and online presence and promote content through social advertising
- Establish innovative ways to connect and increase brand awareness with target audiences across dynamic marketplaces
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in a technology company, Cloud Computing industry - major advantage
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives
- Excellent English oral & written
- Amazing operational and logistic skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO, landing pages creation
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, a team player and also independent self-starter