Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
JR Developer - San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Production engineering responsibility - central point between software engineers, and production environments.
- Have the ability to speak with clients, gather requirements and present solutions
- Architectural understanding of modern design patterns such as Serverless, functions as a service (FaaS) and micro services
- Knowledge and some experience with various technologies (containers, BigData, NoSQL) in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Full responsibility for the pre-sale/post-sale cycle from the technical point of view.
- Will contribute to designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance.
- Optimizing infrastructure costs.
- Participate in open source and other coding meetups and communities
- Technological experience in Cloud industry
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills
- Familiar with AWS (Azure and GCP services advantage)
- Familiarity with new technologies: Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Experience with application deployment and administration
- Scripting skills such as Nodejs, Ruby, Python or Java
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis-CI