Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Marketing Manager- San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing. Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
For our in San Francisco site, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who will handle both operational & online aspects of our brand.
The goal is turn fans into customers; Orchestrate our conventions, meetups, achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic, constant online presence and brand awareness.
Our Marketing Manager should have a solid understanding our ecosystem and how each of the social media channels work and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
We are constantly looking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
* Dealing with Marketing operations towards, during and after relevant conventions and summits
* Initiate, plan, build, execute and monitor Digital Media paid campaigns
* Operate company's social media activities
* Support and operate content creating and promotion
* Coordinate activities/materials across numerous sales channels to drive lead generation
* Initiate new Marketing opportunities for Spotinst like Meetups and joint marketing activities
- Excellent English oral & written
- Amazing operational and logistic skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing and content writing for technological companies
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO, landing pages creation
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, a team player and also independent self starter
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing industry - major advantage