Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Senior Technical Business Development Manager - San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure as well as providing the engineering team with necessary tools and guidance to be productive.
- Expand our product to new markets - research Cloud consumption of different industry verticals, engage with potential partners and clients and create business.
- Production engineering responsibility - central point between software engineers, and production environments.
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Deep architectural understanding of modern apps such as Serverless, functions as a service and micro services.
- Vast knowledge with various technologies (containers, BigData, NoSQL) in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Full responsibility for the pre-sale/post-sale cycle from the technical point of view.
- Recommend and drive new projects, improving our infrastructure and tools.
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance.
- Optimizing infrastructure costs.
- Technological experience in Cloud industry
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Familiar with AWS (Azure and GCP services advantage)
- Experienced with Linux system administrator
- Familiarity with new technologies: Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation e.g)
- Experience with application deployment and administration
- Scripting skills, Bash and Ruby/Python
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab