Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Strategic Alliance Manager
About The Position
The Alliance Manager is a limited portfolio seller, focused on a specific solution set, and aligned with our strategic partner relationships. This individual will be responsible for solution growth across Spotinst existing and developing customer base. The Alliance team works in an overlay capacity with our Sales organization in existing clients, but also have the responsibility to grow new client relationships.
- Develop and manage multiple relationships with primary alliance partners, AWS specifically, as well as ancillary, supporting alliances.
- Within assigned Alliances:
- Drive additional net new revenue, both product and services
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and internally to define and execute joint technology, marketing and GTM initiatives.
- Provide proper, consistent communication back to Alliances/Sales team
- Provide thought leadership to grow mutual business with Alliances
- Able to represent at “Concurrency Ambassador” to prospective Alliances and Customers
- At least 3 years of experience selling Amazon or ServiceNow solutions
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 1000 clients.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies and use of tools (AWS EC2) to manage the process.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.