Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Solution Architect - San Francisco
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
We are constantly seeking for sharp new talents, join our journey to success!
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Deep architectural understanding of modern apps such as Serverless, functions as a service and microservices.
- Vast knowledge with various technologies (such as Containers, BigData, NoSQL) in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure as well as providing the engineering team with necessary tools and guidance to be productive.
- Production engineering responsibility - central point between software engineers, and production environments.
- Recommend and drive new projects, improving our infrastructure and tools.
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance.
- Optimizing infrastructure costs.
- Lead client’s integration with our platform, including design, PoC, and full implementations.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by demonstrating a vast knowledge of various technologies (such as Containers, BigData, NoSQL), in order to supply solutions for our clients.
- Full technical responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle.
- Experience with AWS (Azure and GCP services advantage)
- Experienced Linux system administrator.
- Familiarity with new technologies: Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Experience with Container orchestration platforms (Such as Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Mesos e.g)
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation e.g)
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools.
- Experience with application deployment and administration
- Advanced scripting skills, Bash and Ruby/Python
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab
- Proficient in Git and repository management
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience managing and implementing SSL certificates
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills