Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, hip & fast-growing startup that constantly seeking for sharp new talents!
Spotinst develops cutting-edge technology in the cloud computing market.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
We are looking for talented DevOps engineer for our amazing team. In our group you will work with the most current platforms & tools in the DevOps Cloud industry.
If you’re up for some big and interesting challenges at your day to day job and most importantly you are a great team player - come and join us!
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure as well as providing the engineering team with necessary tools and guidance to be productive.
- Production engineering responsibility - central point between software engineers, and production environments.
- Deep architectural understanding of modern apps such as Serverless, functions as a service and micro services
- Vast knowledge with various technologies (containers, BigData, NoSQL) in order to supply solutions for our client.
- Recommend and drive new projects, improving our infrastructure and tools.
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance.
- Optimizing infrastructure costs.
- At least 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS - MUST
- Experience with Azure / GCP services - advantage
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation e.g)
- Familiarity with new technologies: Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Experience with Container orchestration platforms (Such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Mesos e.g)
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools.
- Experience with application deployment and administration
- Advanced scripting skills, Bash and Ruby/Python
- Proficient in Git and repository management
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience managing and implementing SSL certificates
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Full proficiency in Hebrew and English