Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Product Enablement Engineer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technology startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud-computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud-computing.
We are looking for someone with a great passion for both technology and customer engagements to join our product team and lead the analysis and adoption of Spotinst's products.
The ideal candidate is a Developer\DevOPS willing to shift his career, who is passionate about customers and looking to become a master of Spotinst's product capabilities, underlying technology, competitive advantages and fully aware of major trends in the cloud computing sphere.
- Lead feature roll-out VIA various channels.
- Enable the sales and CS teams on new product enhancements and new product launches
- Enable Sales to build joint customer strategies to encourage product adoption.
- Translate customer needs to Feature requests (bridge the gap between R&D, Product, and Sales)
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Collaborate with customers and partners on product experience and improvements
- Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) on Spotinst's products and services
- Bs.c Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technological experience
- 3+ years experience in customer facing roles.
- Experience with SQL\NoSQL Databases
- Team-oriented and possess strong collaboration skills
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and interpret opportunities and recommend solutions
- Highly technical and analytical
- Self-starter who doesn't require day to day management
- Able to educate himself to a professional\expert level
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Business proficiency in English - Must
- Experience working as a Developer\DevOPS - Major advantage
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS\GCP\Azure)