Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Senior BackEnd Developer
About The Position
**Spotinst is looking for a Senior BackEnd Developer!**
Spotinst automates multi-cloud workloads to improve performance, reduce complexity and lower compute infrastructure costs.
Spotinst's Senior BackEnd Developer will have full ownership and responsibility to design, creation, testing, and maintenance of API-based and database-driven web applications that will both drive our software engineering efforts and provide crucial control and reporting tools for our customers.
- Develop technologies for multi-cloud environment, dealing with Kubernetes, ECS, Nomad, Rancher etc.
- Design sophisticated algorithms to right-size and optimize multi-cloud infrastructure deployments
- Research and design new product features and components
- Own new and existing features, including design and implementation
- Work on various cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure and more
- Mentoring and tutoring new team members
- Proficiency in Java programming - At least 5 years experience
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers