Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud-computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud-computing.
Our Back-End Developer will be responsible for design, creation, testing, and maintenance of API-based and database-driven web applications that will both drive our software engineering efforts and provide crucial control and reporting tools for our customers.
- Research and design new product features and components
- Own new and existing features, including design and implementation
- Work with different Product, and Tech Pubs teams on requirements, tests and documentation
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes (or MAMRAM/8200)
- Object oriented development experience in Java
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM
- Sharp thinker, quick learner & self-starter!
- Ability to work independently and lead others if required