Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Junior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Spotinst is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to be responsible for designing, implementing and managing key systems in our infrastructure as well as providing the engineering team with necessary tools and guidance to be productive. We're looking for the right person to join our team in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Production engineering responsibility - central point between software engineers, and production environments
- Deep architectural understanding of modern apps such as Serverless, functions as a service and micro services
- Vast knowledge with various technologies (containers, BigData, NoSQL) in order to supply solutions for our client
- Recommend and drive new projects, improving our infrastructure and tools
- Monitoring and tuning the system for the best possible performance
- Optimizing infrastructure costs
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Linux system administration - Must
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Experience with application deployment and administration
- Advanced scripting skills, Bash and Ruby/Python
- Proficient in Git and repository management
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Azure / GCP services
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation e.g)
- Experience with Container orchestration platforms (Such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Mesos e.g)