Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced VP Product to join our leadership team and help drive our solutions to the next level.
Spotinst’s VP Product is an outstanding leader with diverse experience in the fields of product research, management, and communications.
Passionate about technology and problem-solving, the VP will enable a smooth performance of functions, partner with the C-Suite, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to build cross-functional relationships with leaders and stakeholders, as well as the program teams to build durable product roadmaps.
- Drive synergies between programs and their roadmaps and help ensure that Spotinst remains the key, positively disruptive force in Cloud Workload Automation
- Manage, mentor and motivate a world-class team to be creative, collaborative, results-oriented and culturally aligned with Spotinst’s DNA and mission
- Collaborate with Executive leadership to map new feature development back to a strategic product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Product leaders with data analysis, competitive analysis, and user research for new products
- Develop and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch across all product lines.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Responsible for the formulation of the Product and Executive leadership team’s vision, and for imparting that vision to the rest of the Company
- 10+ years of experience in product management and 15+ years overall
- In-depth working knowledge of the product development process
- Excellent relationships builder across functions and a strong collaborator
- Able to straddle comfortably and effectively across product strategy, prioritization and product execution
- Experienced in managing geographically diverse teams and succeeded in driving clarity, alignment and collaboration
- Experience working directly in product management & engineering leadership in an agile environment
- Strong user experience and design orientation
- Excellent organization, multitasking and time management skills
- Experience conducting research and working with a research team
- Experience working directly in cloud development AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience working with Kubernetes