Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing startup with headquarters in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud-computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud-computing.
As a Product Owner at Spotinst, you will gain ownership over a product , deliver functional requirements and technical solutions by coordinating with R&D and Sales teams.
- Lead requirement gathering from stakeholders
- Work with scrum masters on defining the user story details
- Prioritize agile teamwork efforts in alignment with strategic goals and objectives
- Manage the team’s backlog - lead backlog grooming to maintain clear content, priorities and estimations
- Work with the team on iteration planning and tracking
- Answer questions from engineering, clarifying requirements
- Encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to plan software release
- Act as business unit’s product expert to demonstrate product value in select industry and customer engagements
- Two years previous experience as a product owner / project manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software development or DevOps Engineering etc.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationship abilities and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent