Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Product Manager Containers
About The Position
As a Product Manager at Spotinst, you’ll get to wear many hats, work fast and smart, and iterate quickly.
We’re looking for customer-centric (ranging from executives and Fortune 100 companies to developers at early-stage startups) fast-paced, who can work in a rapidly evolving environment with fast delivery time, rapid iteration, and data-driven decision-making.
The right candidate will bring a good mix of experience with big data technologies, product management skillset, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
Our Product Managers are relentlessly focused on delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking outside of the box.
In this role you’ll need to exhibit excellent judgment, prioritizing between existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
Containers are redefining how developers and DevOps are building, deploying, and running their applications. Spotinst Ocean is working on building the future of infrastructure and cluster management for containers while delivering a unique “Serverless Containers” engine, that lets developers deploy containers without managing infrastructure.
Spotinst Ocean is looking for an experienced leader to help us define product strategy and accelerate the adoption of containers in the cloud.
We are looking for a broad and deep leader who will own and drive product management across a range of container offerings.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own product development from strategy/product vision through feature definition, prioritization, positioning, naming, and GTM/adoption.
- Understand our customers (developers and big data scientists!) inside and out via regular calls, visits, customer briefings, customer advisory board and travel to conferences, summits, and customer sites.
- Develop the product strategy and vision and translate it into creative, high quality, simple features.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to design, schedule and deliver in an agile environment
- Launch new features and make sure our sales, marketing, and PR teams are telling the most compelling story
- Determines pricing and positioning strategies
- Last but absolutely not least; Invent on behalf of customers
- 5+ years of product management experience with completion of a full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM)
- 2+ years of product management experience in the cloud computing technology space
- Demonstrated success working backwards from ambiguous customer needs, translating them into creative, high quality, simple features
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software development or DevOps Engineering etc.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering or math
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree from a top MBA program
- Experience with scheduling and cluster management technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- Proficient with web services technologies
- Proficient in SQL
- Passion for cloud technologies