Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, & fast-growing startup that is seeking talented and hungry Product Managers!
Spotinst develops cutting-edge technology in the cloud computing market.
We're looking for a talented product manager with a strong cloud knowledge and architecture background to join as a key member of the product team.
As a Product Manager at Spotinst, you will gain ownership over a product and manage its entire life cycle. This includes building the roadmap, prioritizing features, working closely with R&D to bring your product to life, and collaborating with marketing to take your product to market.
There are many companies out there, very few with R&D teams that operate like ours. Come and see for yourself!
- Take ownership on Spotinst's products during whole life-cycle
- Create detailed product requirements of new features, API's and capabilities
- Determines customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Conducts market research to determine competition and create updates products
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Determines pricing and positioning strategies
- Maps and defines the development teams regarding next features and product capabilities
- Drills-down product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with R&D, Technical writing, UI design, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams
- Technical background - cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure) - Must!
- At least 2 years in a technical position (hands-on) with cloud compute providers
- At least 4 years experience in a DevOps position
- 0-2 years of experience in a product team - advantage
- Demonstrated record of shaping and motivating others without direct authority
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. self-motivated, organized, a leader by nature.