Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Spotinst is looking for a Business Analyst to join its new growing analytics team. You will work alongside fellow analysts and stakeholders in the company. Your main tasks will include performing detailed analysis of business processes, analyzing data, creating dashboards for senior management and produce actionable business insights. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, understanding of technical, and great communications skills.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Economics/ Business Administration or Management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication- High English language proficiency
- Knowledge in Relational Database and SQL Language
- Experience in financial / business / Data analysis
- Knowledge in FrontEnd self-service tools (Power bi, Qlikview, Tableau, etc)