Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Human Resource Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our growing human resources team.
The HR Manager will manage and oversee day to day operational and generalist matters, serve as a consultant to management and Spotinst team on HR-related issues, including employee relations, HRIS, and other HR-related systems, and performance management.
The HR Manager will work very closely with the employees of each internal team to provide day to day support/guidance, implement various company-wide programs, help with organizational planning, and implement team-specific initiatives based on employee’s feedback and needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple things at once and be an expert in troubleshooting, finding solutions and follow-through on project completion in a very fast-paced environment.
- Manage employee relations, including advising managers and employees about policies and processes
- Draft/update employee handbook and other HR-related policies and procedure documents
- Function as the "go-to" person for general questions about HR processes, employment laws, and systems troubleshooting
- Prepare separation notices and related documentation and conduct involuntary exit interviews
- Manage and support leaves of absences and ensure compliance with current regulations and company policies
- Monitor and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by staying on top of existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements; advise management on needed actions
- Develop, document, and maintain HR processes
- Ensure execution of semi-annual Performance Review process
- Assist with creating and implementing programs to attract and retain employees
- Assist with ad hoc projects depending on the needs of the Human Resources team
- Minimum of 2 years of HR management experience
- Good understanding of California employment laws
- Deep understanding of payroll administration processes (CA/FLSA)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and determine priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven success at thinking out of the box, and developing innovative solutions or approaches
- Superb organization skills with a proactive nature and strong attention to details
- Progressive work history and excellent references
- Experience working in a global organization- a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive and strategic partnerships with key persons in the organization