Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our amazing finance department.
It is a great opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic, global startup, to deepen learning and experience in different finance aspects and to work with all departments in the company.
- Receiving vendor invoices and managing ongoing payments
- Institutional reports
- Manage global employee expense reports
- Bank adjustments, credit cards and Petty cash
- Vendor and customer adjustments
- Monthly closures and assistance with quarterly and annual reviews
- Bookkeeping for a UK subsidiary includes VAT reporting
- Availability for a full-time position
- Bookkeeper certificate level 1+2
- Proficiency in English- writing and reading- must!
- Experience working with Excel
- Independent a team player
- Self-starter, responsible, organized
- Highly motivated to learn new topics and Methodologies
Nice to have-
- Familiarity with NetSuite/ Priority systems
- Bookkeeper certificate level 3
- Experience from a Hi-tech company