Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We're looking for a sharp and talented Assistant Controller to join our finance department.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Perform monthly closing procedures and proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation to improve the existing procedures.
- Perform general ledger maintenance, reconciliations, and monthly and annual closing processes
- Work closely with the bookkeeping team
- Communicate with the subsidiaries finance teams abroad
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies
- Work with the Company's external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist with global and local tax matters and fillings
- Assist with financial systems implementation
- Supervise the inter-company transactions, ensure correct performance in accordance with the TP studies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA degree
- CPA with Big4 high tech audit experience
- Prior experience in accounting position
- Experience in preparing financial statements & tax return reports
- High level of English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Very accurate and detail-oriented
- Fluent english
- Prior experience in a global company- an advantage
- Experience with ERP (especially with NetSuite)- an advantage