Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Jr. Legal Counsel
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for a Jr. Legal Counsel to join our legal team and play a key role in growing our global legal and operation effort!
- Managing legal engagements with customers, resellers, partners, etc.
- Supporting different business operation activities in the company from a legal perspective.
- Providing ongoing legal advice to different company departments.
- Managing certain compliance procedures.
- Managing the relationship with the company's legal advisors globally.
- Reporting to the company’s legal counsel.
- Certified Lawyer – Must
- 1-2 years work experience in a commercial department of a leading law firm
- Excellent English oral & written and general communication skills
- Experience in high-tech departments
- Super high motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Strategic, sharp thinking while being on top of things and into the details