Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to work with our cross-functional team and help us lead rapid adoption and growth for a highly valuable cloud solution. This person should have a passion for, and a proven history in working with customers to drive technology innovation and solve problems while simultaneously driving client satisfaction and maximizing revenue results for the company.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Build, grow, and manage customer relationships; gaining increased adoption of Spotinst platform and solutions
- Responsible for acquiring new customer logos, and managing a set of specific strategic customers
- This includes targeted prospecting, pre-sales engagement, sales process management, onboarding oversight, and customer expansion
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly targets, as well as maintaining accurate documentation of pipeline and forecast
- Build a territory and account plan, leveraging existing pipeline, targeted account planning, prospecting efforts, and marketing initiatives
- Maintain pipeline progress and forecast accuracy, and opportunity progression via CRM
- Present company’s value propositions and offerings to prospects and new clients
- Drive company’s sales process and methodologies, collaborating with internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Engagement Management, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Delivery and Account Management) to effectively close new client deals
- Be proficient in validating/identifying and building relationships with all key individuals within a client’s organization
- Drive contract negotiations with clients, leveraging internal legal and business partners as appropriate
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or pre-sale roles in cloud or SaaS technologies
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development to include prospecting, initiation, deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction/client management
- A track record of opening new accounts and then growing them; and adeptness in building high-quality technical and business-level relationships
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-driven, client-focused organization
- 10% travel