Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
About The Position
Would you like to help customers implement efficient cloud solutions and solve technical problems? Do you enjoy helping groups understand cloud infrastructure architectures and integration approaches? if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with the fastest growing startup out of Israel? Spotinst headquartered in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco is a disruptive cloud company, with a supercharged team and the financial backing of Highland, Intel Capital, and Vertex Ventures. Our vision is to revolutionize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing. Spotinst provides the optimal framework for compute provisioning and cost-effective utilization.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around the implementation of Spotinst services including Elastigroup and Ocean, this involves developing deep expertise across how applications and services are constructed using Public Cloud platforms such as EKS, AKS, ECS, EC2, Beanstalk, etc
The Sales Engineer enables our customers to successfully integrate Spotinst services whilst taking what our customers do to influence our roadmap, its all about our Customers!
Sounds interesting? Join our journey to success!
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of integrated cloud solutions in support of pre-sales activities
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Spotinst products, Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, Cloud formation etc
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with at least one Container orchestration platform (Such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Rancher)
- Scripting skills, Bash and Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation) - Advantage