Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with its headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Spotinst is seeking an experienced Support Engineer. We're looking for the right person to join our team in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a passion for educating, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse array of large customers. The ability to evaluate a customer’s IT landscape, connect technology with measurable business value as well as think strategically about business, products and technical challenges is critical for a Technical Support Engineer.
- Actively monitoring the system
- Online interaction with global customers
- Proactively anticipating and resolving incidents
- Explain to customers how to better use the system, understand application architectures and software integration approaches
- Provide Tier-1&2 support by mail and online chat: troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems
- Work closely with Customer Success, R&d and Sales teams
- Bs.c Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent science degree
- Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communications in English
- Great customer interfacing skills
- Previous experience as a NOC/QA/Support
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals