Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
As a Sales Operations Manager at Spotinst you will be part of our Sales Team and responsible for enabling productivity and efficiency in our sales team through continuous system, data, and process optimization. Spotinst's Sales Operations Manager will Ensure use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across company. Moreover, you will work with Finance and HR and to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Support Spotinst's sales team using CRM and additional toolsets with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Coordinate sales training, and help ensure comprehensive rollout and adoption
- Work closely with Spotinst's BI team and management to ensure data integrity and analyze trends and insights.
- Work with our legal department to prioritize contracts and terms negotiations.
- Work with our finance team to improve revenue real-time data
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales members
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and up-sell processes
- 3+ years of experience - in a sales roles, at least 1 year as a and Sales Operations Manager
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM, Power BI, and other productivity tools
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in Excel, data analysis
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change