Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Marketing Content Writer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a cutting edge technological environment, dive into industry trends to create fascinating content stories, generate unique content on the complex connection between technology, innovation, and humans!
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for planning, developing and crafting high-quality content and Marketing strategy and will be a crucial contributor to our business and marketing goals. You will work closely with our Sales, Product, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing startup.
- Own, plan and execute annual content marketing work-plan
- Produce quality and highly engaged content including articles, blog posts, newsletter, emails, social media posts, video scripts and more
- Conduct hands-on research on industry-related topics and trends, and interpret the findings
- Measure and analyze content marketing metrics and modify strategy accordingly
- Assist with brand messaging and copywriting
- A tech-savvy, highly-motivated, intelligent, passionate and creative individual
- Native English Speaker – A must
- Outstanding writer, able to present industry concepts in the form of engaging stories
- Experience working in the startup/hi-tech industry
- Familiarity with the Cloud computing industry
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar marketing role
- Proactive and comfortable working independently against a plan and tight deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO/WordPress/Social media
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related fields