Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be our technical expert and storyteller rolled up in one. In your role, you will focus on understanding DevOps engineers, SREs, C-level executives and cross-functional stakeholders; how they buy, their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to into engaging collateral and programs.
You’ll work closely with the sales team to make sure they have the ammo they need to tell our story effectively, and with our Customer Success, Product, and R&D organizations to make sure our customer experience is top notch.
- Own the development of thought leadership messaging, point of view content, collateral, and lead thought leadership campaigns to influence market perception on Spotinst products
- Create effective field enablement tools which highlight differentiated customer value to mobilize the sales force
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of the Spotinst Platform, including presentations, solutions pages, case studies, white papers, videos, blogs, sales tools and webinars
- Build a strong relationship with key thought leaders including industry analysts, media, and social evangelists to maximize market impact
- Work closely with Spotinst product management, solution Architects and salespeople to understand and translate technical and product features to business benefits and value proposition
- Drive new product and big features launches including the creation and launch plan and content
- Native English Speaker – A MUST!
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable working independently against a plan and tight deadlines
- Familiarity with the Cloud computing industry
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willingness to travel to conferences around 10%
- Excellent people skills and the ability to navigate cross-functional projects
- Deep familiarity with Cloud services - a HUGE plus
- Experience marketing software to DevOps engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related fields