Help us build the next big ideas in today’s cloud computing industry
Customer Success Engineer - London
About The Position
Spotinst is looking for a technical and analytical thinker to join our Customer Success team in London!
As a Customer Success Engineer, you have the expertise for helping customers understand application architectures, software integration approaches, and consultative approaches to drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
In collaboration with Sales & R&D departments, you will craft highly scalable, elastic and resilient cloud architectures that simultaneously address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Spotinst services for an expansive set of channel and enterprise customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the Customer Success Engineer helps organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a passion for educating, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse array of large customers. The ability to evaluate a customer’s IT landscape, connect technology with measurable business value as well as think strategically about business, products and technical challenges is critical as a Customer Success Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and success in building and migrating cloud applications, software and services on the Spotinst platform
- Provide technical support by mail and online chat: troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems
- Perform Spotinst demonstrations to new customers, online webinars, blogs and social media
- Evangelize and educate customers/partners on the value proposition of Spotinst and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed to scale for successful deployment
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals with customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical thinker, possess several years of hands-on: software development/ QA engineering /technical support - MUST
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries.
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base and industry verticals