R&D Team, Tel Aviv
- Research and design new product features and components.
- Leading the development of modules/features in all technological aspects such as finding the best technological solution, suggest the suitable architecture and design, apply smart algorithms and such.
- Developing, testing and debugging of complicated problems and algorithms.
- Writing design and architecture documents.
- Proven experience – 4 years minimum.
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures).
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Engine – advantage
- Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM – advantage
- Quick learner, always up to date with new technologies
- Ability to work independently and lead others if so required.
- Team player with strong social and communication skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in current position.
BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes (or MAMRAM/8200).