Finance & Operation Manager
G&A, Tel Aviv
Spotinst is a young, hip company located in Tel Aviv, leading SaaS cloud optimization solutions and currently looking for a Finance & Operation Manager to help us grow and scale our global operation effort!
What will you be doing?
- Finance: managing the day-to-day finance tasks of a young and successful startup – working with our audits and bookkeepers, controlling the financial state of the company, creating reports to management and board level, taking care of payments, collection & billing processes.
- Supporting deal cycles with resellers, agents and partners and handling their business needs
- Supporting expansion processes such as establishing subsidiaries
- Reporting to the COO
What do you need to have
- Certified Accountant – Must
- Work experience in high-tech department of one of the ‘Big 4’ (EY, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG) – Must
- Work experience in high-tech company – Advantage
- Legal education – Big advantage
- Fluent english – Must
- Total work experience of 3-5 years
What will help you?
- Hard worker, available to work long hours and travel
- Super high motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Strategic, sharp thinking while being on top of things and into the details