Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Spotinst is a dynamic, fast growing, technological startup with headquarters located in Tel-Aviv and additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. and London. With innovative technology that is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry and a team of highly motivated and creative employees, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing.
Spotinst is looking for a self-motivated Support Engineer passionate for educating, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse array of large customers.
- Online interaction with our customers all around the globe
- Provide Tier-1&2 support by mail and online chat: troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems
- Training customers for better use in our system, understand application architectures and software integration approaches
- Proactively anticipating and resolving incidents
- Actively monitoring Spotinst’s system
- Work closely with other departments such as R&D, Sales, CS etc.
- Bsc Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent science degree
- At least 2 Years of experience as Technical Support / QA / Customer Success
- Proficient English - verbal and written
- Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Experience working in the Startup/Hi-Tech industry
- APAC & Americas region - workdays: Mondays - Friday (with alternating Sundays instead of another day)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS\GCP\Azure)
- Familiarity with Container technologies
- Ability to easily and rapidly learn and applies new technologies